Accomplished New York Social Security Attorneys Fight for Your Benefits
Rely on a tough, experienced law firm to battle the government on your behalf
Obtaining your rightful government benefits can be intimidating. Most initial claims for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) are denied. This makes it crucial that you choose the correct partner to stand up for you. The Law Offices of CASTIGLIA-RUBINSTEIN & Associates & Associates has built a reputation throughout New York for knowledgeable, relentless advocacy. We will work with you to overcome bureaucratic resistance so that you can receive the benefits you deserve.
Resourceful counsel that gives you the best chance to get what’s owed to you
At Castiglia-Rubinstein & Associates, we want to be your legal support not just for a case, but for life. Starting with your free initial consultation, we strive with every communication to demonstrate the advantages you receive from working with us, including:
- Highly recommended representation — The success of our practice is built on referrals from fellow attorneys and, most importantly, those we’ve represented. For more than a decade, we have been committed to solving our clients’ problems.
- Knowledgeable and helpful professionals — Our attorneys and staff are experienced in not only managing the legal aspects of your potential claim but also knowing the best ways to manage your case through the maze of government regulations.
- Advocates you can trust — Disability and veterans benefits are personal matters. We treat our clients as family members because that type of trust is the only way to maximize your chances of getting the award you’re entitled to.
Our goal is not just to win a good result for you, but to do so in the most efficient, effective manner possible.
Aggressive representatives assisting clients in obtaining benefits
Castiglia-Rubinstein & Associates will zealously pursue your claim in any of the following areas:
- Social Security Disability Insurance initial claims — If you are unable to work for more than a year, we will prepare your Social Security disability application so that you have the best possible chance for a fair review and an award that helps you as soon as possible.
- Reconsideration of declined claims — Most initial disability filings are rejected. We can help you develop an appeal so that the administrative law judge assesses your situation accurately.
- Supplemental Security Income filings — If you are aged, blind or disabled with a limited income, we will petition to get the extra money you need.
- Veterans benefits — We take pride in assisting those who have served our country to access the benefits they have earned. Many veterans are not aware of what is available to them. We will explain all of your options and help you to obtain the benefits you deserve.
If you are unsure whether you might be entitled to a disability award or veterans benefits, Christine Castiglia-Rubinstein and her associates will answer your questions and guide you through the filing process.
Contact a New York Social Security disability law firm for your free consultation
For legal advice on Social Security disability and veterans benefits, contact the Law Offices of CASTIGLIA-RUBINSTEIN & Associates & Associates. You can call us at 1-800-960-1529 or contact us online. We represent clients throughout New York state from our Main Office in Melville, Long Island.